SUMMER LESSON !
DATE, WHAT IS SALARY?
"A businessman, wanting his son to know what it's like to be" poor, "led him to the mountains to spend two days with a peasant family. They stayed there for 3 days and 2 nights in their modest house.
In the car, when returning home, the father asked the son:
How did this experience look like?
Hi, "says the son, his gaze facing the horizon.
And what did you learn, insist the father?
1. As we have a dog and her four
2. We have a jacuzzi ... and they an endless river with crystal water where there are fishes
3. We have reflectors that illuminate our garden, while they illuminate the moon and the stars
4. Our court is small and their reach up to the horizon
5. We buy our food, but they sow and harvest their food
6. We listen to CDs with music, but they listen to an endless symphony of all kinds of birds and animals
7. We prepare food in a microwave, but their food tastes good of a wood oven
8. To protect us, we live surrounded by a wall, with alarms ... they live with the open gate, protected by the friendship of their neighbors.
9. We live on smartphone, Facebook, TV ... but they are "connected" to life, to the sky, to the sun, to the water, to the greenery of the mountains, to the animals, to the seed, to their family.
His father was impacted by the deep thought of his child, and then his son ended by saying,
Thanks Dad, because you showed me how poor we are and how rich they are !!! ...
Material ailments are not all in this life.
Being humble and simple is what makes you great, never forget this. "