Terms and Conditions
By using or accessing the Tuetego website and Services, you agree to this Statement, as updated from time to time in accordance with the Amendments section below.
We may ask you to review and accept supplemental terms that apply to your interaction with a specific product or service.
Sharing Your Content and Information
- Public content such as Articles can only be deleted in the case no other user is making use of it or following the mentioned content.
- When you delete content it will remain in our systems for a minimum of 3 months for legal reasons. This content won't be accessible and we won't share this content with anybody except by request of the authorities in case of any violation of rights has taken place.
- When you publish Public Content, it means that you are allowing access to anyone, including people not registered to Tuetego.
- You will not post unauthorised commercial communications (such as spam).
- You will not collect users content or information.
- You will not use automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic, that incites violence, that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not use Tuetego to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Tuetego, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Tuetego functionality.
Registration and Account Security
Tuetego users can use false names or nicknames to publish in the website. However to receive payments you must provide your real personal information. This information is kept strictly confidential and it's not shared with any third party or company. Regarding your payment information you commit to:
- You will not provide any false payment information, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not be able to use Tuetego if you are under the legal age to receive payments in your country or territory.
- You will keep your payment information accurate and up to date.
- You will take care of keeping your password safe.
- You will not re-sell your account.
- We reserve the right to remove or reclaim your nickname / username if we believe it is appropriate.
Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on Tuetego that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on Tuetego if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on Tuetego.
If you claim for a payment from Tuetego, you agree to our Payments Terms.
Advertisements and Other Commercial Content
Our goal is to deliver quality advertising and other commercial or sponsored content that is valuable to our users and advertisers. In order to help us do that, you agree to the following:
- You give us permission to use your content and information to display personalised adds. This information does not contain your personal details.
- The use of adblockers is not permitted.
We’ll notify you before we make changes to these Terms and Conditions and give you the opportunity to review and comment on the revised terms before continuing to use our Services. Your continued use of the Tuetego site following the notice of the changes to our terms, policies or guidelines, constitutes your acceptance of the changes.
Company number 10506878
223c Lakeside House,
1 Furzeground Way,
Stockley Park, Heathrow
UB11 1BD United Kingdom