500 gms chicken breast
1 /5 tsp crushed black pepper
1/2 tsp chilli sauce
1 tbsp lime juice
For the batter:
4 tbsp cornflour
4 tbsp maida/plain flour
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tsp crushed black pepper
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp garlic powder
Oil to deep fry
1. Cut chicken breast into thin slices and flatten chicken breast with meat hammer.
2. Apply salt,lime juice, black pepper ,chilli sauce to the chicken and marinate for 45 min -1 hour.
3. In a bowl mix flour, cornflour, baking powder, salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano, egg, water and make batter, it shouldn't be very thick nor too thin.
4. In a plate take plain flour/maida and keep aside.
5. Dip the marinated chicken in the batter then with the other hand roll it on the flour .
6. Dust the excess flour and deep fry in hot oil over medium flame till golden brown.
7. Serve with dip/sauce of your choice.