Created on 08/05/2018 bySomebody97
- 2 cups of spinach
- ½ large blackberries
- ½ cucumber (unworked)
- A couple of leafy fresh nuts
- A spoon of lemon or orange juice
1. Wash well cooled fruits and vegetables.
2. Pickle and cucumber cut into pieces.
3. Place all the ingredients together in a blender or a stick for a mixer mixer.
4. Mix everything well, and if you want to add an ice beverage, you can also add a few cubes of ice.
The beverage contains:
Iron, fibers, proteins, electrolytes, potassium, magnesium, vitamins K, A, C, B1 and B6, folic acid and flavonoids.